- Must have experience in Construction projects in oil & gas, refinery, process plant, petrochemical industries and willing to work in construction site in remote areas
- Responsible in preparation of drawings, plans, profiles and filed notes regarding the project works
- Develop and institutionalize surveying databaseknow how,controls and capabilities in the filed of land surveying
- Maintenance and updating of surveying equipment, files and records
- Inspections of layout of columns foundation, equipment, alignment, structural alignment etc.
- Calculation of area and volume
- Maintaining the as built drawings as per the site condition with the senior authorities
- Perform site survey work for layout positions level, elevations required for various constructions and erection activities
- Preparation of all necessary work drawings for suervy works
- Evaluate the shop drawings and ensure compliance with contract, before the execution on the ground
- Responsible for providing accurate survey data
- Responsible for the safety and production of the survey crew
NATIONAL CONTRACTING COMPANY LTD - OIL & GAS
P.O.BOX 90 - AL KHOBAR 31952 KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.