- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits
- Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
- NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE AND NO SALARY DEDUCTION
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.