- As a machinist in the finishing department, you will have to do the finishing and inspect parts from sketch and drawing. You will also have to polish parts as per requirement.
- Experience with finishing, polishing and deburring equipment is an asset. You will have to control your parts using micrometers and dial bore gage and be very autonomous.
- Knowledge of conventional machining (lathe, milling, cylindrical grinder an asset) Knowledge of drawing interpretation
- Working experience in dimensional control of parts using caliper, micrometers and other measuring devices Working experience with polishing and deburring tools (disc grinder – polishing wheel – belt sander)
- Great knowledge in conventional machining and set-up Experience in welding is an asset
- Atleast graduated 1 year Vocational or College under graduate 1 year (with TOR)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.