- As an electromechanics in the plating department, you will have to do set-ups on parts that are
- going to go in the bath for hard chrome plating.You will have to determine the correct electric
- power and time to rebuild parts in the baths (Internal formation).You must be a good physical worker
- that has mechanical knowledge. Mechanical maintenance of cranes and
- plating department equipment is an asset.
- Very good mechanical and logical thinking.
- Knowledge in electricity principal (asset)
- Working experience in dimensional control of parts using caliper, micrometers
- and other measuring device Working experience with polishing and deburring tools an asset
- (disc grinder – polishing wheel – belt sander) Welding knowledge (asset)
- Atleast graduated 1 year Vocational or College under graduate 1 year
6850 Place Pascal Gagnon, Montréal-Nord, QC H1P 1A1, Canada
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.