- Install, adjust, move or replace the parts and component of systems of road transport trucks, such as suspension system, steering and hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems.
- Disassemble and reposition various components such as tanks, batteries, DPFs, etc.
- Can establish diagnostics to locate imperfection, repair the mechanical components, the electrical and electronic systems that have just been installed on heavy trucks.
- A DEP in heavy equipment mechanics or equivalent / 1 to 2 years of experience / Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Atleast graduated a 1 year Vocational course or 1year College under graduate.
Lavaltrie Quebec, Canada
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.