Excavating Work/Construction Equipment
Fukuyama Shi, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
JPY 111,813.00 - 111,900.00
- Excavator operators drive and control heavy construction equipment, such as bulldozers, forklifts, dump trucks, and hydraulic truck cranes.
- Most excavator operators work full-time.
- This job involves tasks such as ensuring the machinery is operated safely so as not to injure anyone or cause damage to buildings, making minor repairs when necessary, and recording a daily report of inventory and completed tasks
- No tattoo any part of body
- First timer in japan
- Prepare Sites for Digging
- Oversee Maintenance and Repairs.
- Maintain Job Site Safety.
- Remove Job Site Debris.
- We have construction work experience
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines