- Assist the medical team in the assessment, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of patients
- Notify significant changes in patient’s condition and potential implications, took remedial action
- Ensure that all clinical and legal documents completed are accurate and legible
- Evaluate the delivery of care and patient outcomes
- Prepare and ensure completion of patient charts
- IELTS/OET, CBT and NMC
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XW
This job has no placement fee.