- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations.
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review.
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician.
- Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Regular Staff Nurse.
- Open to Non-passers/Prometric passed nurses.
- Accepts Nurses employed in Nurse Deployment Programs (NDP).
- 1 year work gap may be considered.
- Ex-Saudi nurses in OPD/Clinic/ Dental
- Nurses in primary or less than fifty bed capacity
- Two (2) years renewable contract.
- Free accommodation inclusive of electricity, water, wifi and transportation.
- 48 hours per week duty hours
- Medical Fee reimbursed once in Manzil Qatar
- Transportation from Focal Point - Work Site - Focal Point is provided by the company.
- Sick leaves and overtime pay as per Qatar Labor Law.
- Gratuity at the end of the term of duty per Qatar Labour Law.
- 21 days Annual Vacation Leave with airplane ticket allowance.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
- Shift allowances will also be given for those who will be able to complete a 5 day shift per week
Manzil Healthcare Services
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines