- Responsible for overseeing dialysis treatments required by patients suffering from kidney failure.
- Check and record patients' vitals
- Ensure that dialysis machines are set up correctly
- Teach patients how to operate home dialysis machines
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical/hospital experience.
- Should have the license or pass either of the following exams: DOH Exam Passer (HAAD), DOH License
- DHA License Holder, USA License Holder, With on Going Data Flow, With Dataflow completed
- For DOH, DHA and MOH exam (HAAD) exam
- Willing to take the DOH, DHA and MOH examination
- 1 year minimum years of experience as Dialysis Nurse
- Two (2) years contract.
- Medical insurance is provided.
- Tax free salary.
- 30 days paid leave.
- With overtime (28-30 AED) per hour.
- Free Accommodation and transportation.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between UAE and Manila after completion of contract.
- Total salary offer of 6000 to 6500 AED for Abu Dhabi.
- 5000 to 5500 AED for Dubai & Sharjah– all in.
- Plus additional 2000 to 2500 AED for OT pay.
- Four days a week duty (12 hours shift per day, 7AM to 7PM)
- Overtime pay as per UAE Labor Law up to 2500 AED (a month)
Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai
USD 249.00 - 250.00
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines