- Provide direct care to assigned patients
- Take the nursing history, summarize data, and state nursing diagnoses/patient care needs
- Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients
- Present the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Follow policy for activating an individualized plan of care for newly admitted patients
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assist others with patient's activities
- Notify appropriate nursing and medical staff to changes in the patient's status
- Independently perform duties and assume responsibility for care of assigned patients
- Perform techniques and routines in the specialty service area
- Document nursing care in all assigned patient records
- Maintain patient's privacy and confidentiality of information and records at all times
- Evaluate care given including the patient response
- IELTS/OET, CBT and NMC
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XW
This job has no placement fee.