- Provide neurology nursing care to patients suffering from nervous disorders
- Assist neurologists in diagnosing patients with brain and nervous system illnesses
- Administer therapeutic interventions to neurology patients
- Initiate neurology nurse programs to provide quality patient care
- Obtain patient history and communicate to consulting neurologist
- Assist patients in brain scans and other diagnosis procedures
- Monitor and evaluate neurology patients’ health as ordered by physician or neurologist
- Monitor and track vital signs in neurological in-patients
- Monitor and track spinal cord functions in neurological patients
- Integrate patient-comfort issues in neurology nurse care issues
- IELTS/OET, CBT and NMC
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XW
This job has no placement fee.