GAMES AND BOWLING LOUNGE ATTENDANT
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 2,800.00 - 3,000.00
- Perform major rebuilds and overhauls of equipment as necessary.
- Clean, repair and adjust automated scoring equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of parts, costs and machine performance.
- Identify replacement parts and supplies, and prepare purchase requests accordingly.
- Maintain inventories of equipment, and prepare purchase requests for replenishment as required.
- Provide visitors with required equipment for bowling and other games.
- Play with visitors when possible.
- Skill in practical application of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics, and in the use and
- maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade.
- Ability to read and write, understand and follow verbal and written instructions, and communicate
- Service, team, and detail oriented approach
- Excellent grooming standards and professional appearance.
Job Openings in Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines