Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 4,500.00 - 5,000.00
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Train and manage the IT Technician by communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify the need for new equipment, upgrades, configurations or new systems,
- report to upper management, and action in accordance to instructions
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Ensure that work orders for Wi-Fi Routers, IP Television and Telephony systems submitted by resident
- , as well as work orders for hardware, software, peripherals and systems submitted by the
- administrative personnel, are swiftly resolved, and that routine and preventive
- activities are carried out as per plan.
- Manage relationships with the Software as a Service (SaaS) providers (e.g. Yardi, BuildingLink)
- and equipment vendors, and liaise with them for any required assistance.
- Send equipment (e.g. Computers, peripherals, receivers, etc.) out for repair
- or arrange third-party visits to troubleshoot and resolve equipment malfunctions and failures that
- that cannot be resolved in-house.
- Train compound staff in the basic operation and maintenance of computers, peripherals, networks, and
- Monitor operating expenses and control the budget for IT.
- Assist with asset register management requirements.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company
Job Openings in Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines