- Examining patients' histories for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia
- Evaluating and preparing patients, providing education about surgery and recovery
- Discussing the side effects of anesthesia with them
- Determining the amount & type of anesthesia needed for the patient and the best way to administer it
- Preparing and administering the proper dose of anesthesia
- Monitoring patients' vital signs and their dose of anesthesia during medical procedures
- Overseeing patients' safety during anesthesia recovery
- Evaluating patients' progress before, during, and after medical procedures
- IELTS/OET, CBT and NMC
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XW
This job has no placement fee.