- Perform first aid, emergency treatment and provide general medical check
- Provide direct nursing care to casualties whether in the clinic or onsite
- Perform CPR to patients when required in relation to any noticed heart concerns.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- For your application to be prioritized send the following documents
- RESUME (WORD FORM)
- DIPLOMA, TOR AND RLE
- BOARD RATING, CERTIFICATE & PRC ID
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT & PASSPORT
- ADDITIONALS FOR EX-SAUDI:
- SAUDI COUNCIL CERTIFICATE
- SAUDI COUNCIL I.D
- PROMETRIC & DATAFLOW
- EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE WITH CHAMBER STAMP
Principal / Employer
RIYADH CARE HOSPITAL
Principal / Employer Address
NATIONAL MEDICAL CARE CO.
This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.