Berlin, Berlin, Germany
EUR 2,400.00 - 3,000.00
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- You must be willing to undergo to a 8-10 months German language training
- Your Career Opportunity for 2021. Reward yourself with better quality in life and pursue your career
- as a qualified, registered and recognized Nurse in Germany.
- Start your new year with our JOB AND GERMAN LANGUAGE TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
- Employer interviews scheduled in the first 2 weeks of January. Start of the program is January 2021.
- Does the following situation apply to you?
- - You cannot afford to pay for your German Language Training although you are 100% willing
- to learn German despite your work schedules and family obligations.
- - Unluckily, you have NO professional experience at all or are currently unemployed.
- - You have been working at least in the past 1 to 2 years …
- but unluckily NOT as a hospital/bedside nurse due to financial reasons.
- - You have worked as a hospital/bedside Nurse ... but sadly you have a GAP.
- - You are being asked to PAY in advance for your language course (A1, A2)
- with NO GUARANTEED EMPLOYMENT but strangely you are asked to pay a SERVICE FEE …
- for what if no employer!
- No worries, WE can help YOU! This is YOUR ONE-TIME-OPPORTUNITY.
- Our ON-THE-SPOT offer to qualified and motivated registered Nurses:
- 1.) Interview and admission to the POEA accredited Job and Training Program of our employer
- DEKRA for eligible and qualified applicants
- 2.) Guaranteed Scholarship for the German Language Training … right from the very start!
- 3.) Salary range of 2400 EUR to 3000 EUR and above upon successful professional recognition
- 4.) Paid vacation once qualified and working in Germany
- 5.) Guaranteed Health and Social Security Insurance once qualified and working in Germany
- 6.) For Nurses with families: Migration support services
- Avail our employer’s job qualifying German Language Training Scholarship Program NOW and become
- a qualified and recognized Nurse in Germany, where your nursing passion finally gets
- REWARDED WITH BETTER QUALITY IN LIFE.
- Apply NOW and join the 3300+ Nurses now happily working in Germany who have been deployed by our
- employer DEKRA just in the last 4 years.
- - Willing to regularly and consistently undergo German Language training for approx. 8 to 10 months
- - Willing to be trained and qualified as a recognized Nurse in Germany
- Good to know: Our employer DEKRA is the official global auditor (ISO 9001 Certification)
- of the global testing organization TELC whose B2 tests are honored by the German embassy. Since 2016
- at least 3300+ Nurses have entrusted DEKRA their German Language Training and have happily passed
- passed their B2 TELC … and are now enjoying a greener pasture of life in Germany.
- Avail your SCHOLARSHIP for GERMAN LANGUAGE TRAINING now!
- Only LIMITED number of SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
- Register Here: https://a-vantageinternational.com/applicant-inquiry/
- Salary: 2400/2750 Euros
DEKRA AKADEMIE KFT
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3/FLR. GALVEZ BLDG. SEVERINA AVE. KM. 18 WEST SERV PARANAQUE CITY, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines