Quantity Surveyor - E & I - Oil & Gas
Al Qaţīf, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 5,000.00 - 7,000.00
- Must be a Graduate/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Having solid 5 years GCC experience (Saudi Aramco / Sabic/ Petrochemical)
- Experience in green and brown field project estimation
- Conducting site visits to acquaint with local site conditions and collecting information
- which will help in better understanding of the scope and quantum of Work.
- Review of sub vendors and subcontractors quotation for material and services
- to ensure it meets the technical specification and other commercial terms are in line with the main
- Prepare bill of quantities from IFC package, scope of work, drawings and other related documents.
- Prepare and send out the RFQ for material, vendors and subcontractor.
- Review and prepare comparison of subcontractor/ vendor quote.
- Responsible for effective implement of quality, safety and environmental management system
- To achieve and sustain all-round excellence by working effectively as a Quantity Surveyor.
Saad Ali Al-Essa Group Trading and Contracting
King Abdulaziz Rd, Almatar, Al Essa Plaza، Buqayq 31992, Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.