- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with the patients.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Flexible and willing to be assigned either Hospital or Homecare Facility in Germany.
- Willing to undergo German Language Training.
- Motivated and eager to work in Germany.
- To apply, kindly fill out this form: https://forms.gle/amLCxeoswKBnnvYH9
Fürstenbergerstraße 179, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Units 303-304 Taft Office Center 1986 Taft Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines