AL-KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia
2nd Flr SMS Bldg 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
09175960449 / 0908-8874702 to 12 / 8-254-7670 / 7-945-0681
Principal / Employer
NHC - KSA
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
KINGDOM SAUDI ARABIA
25 TO ████████████
5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineer.
· 05 years’ experience working as Quantity Surveyor
· Preferred Industrial background in Construction and EPC Oil & Gas projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Review and evaluate the bid documents and drawings and specifications to be able to prepare the takeoff for bids including: -
A. Prepare the Material requisition for issuing RFQ and getting quotations.
B. Prepare the material and construction BOQ for Manhours preparation.
C. Prepare the PMS for the discipline and total project.
· Be a focal point for the cost control discipline in Mechanical & Piping , E&IC or Civil works, Facilities Equipment & Machinery rental, and miscellaneous item i.e. Client Sundries and direct bills, which the areas of Project Cost Control, Project Change Control and Project Reporting.
· Support Project Management Team (PMT) with ongoing project cost analysis, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and change management.
· Coordinating and analyzing contractual correspondence received from Contractor.
· Preparation of contractual correspondence to be sent out to Contractor, including costs.
· Prepared take-off quantities as per approved shop drawings as well as final quantities take-off based on as-built drawings for approval by client’s representative
· Preparation of take-off quantities from drawings in order to verify Variation Order (VO) submissions from Contractor.
· Evaluation of Contractor Variation Order and assistance, as appropriate, in the preparation of Change Order.
· Coordinating the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment, and verifying invoice submission.
· Evaluation and verification of Certificate Progress Claim (CPC) issued by Contractor in accordance with the contract, and arrange signature by the parties.
· To prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts.
You can reach Mr. AJ Tagle to this contact information 09175960449 / 09088874707.
1. Updated CV w/ photo & Job Description (word format)
2. Certificate of Employment
3. Training & Seminar Certificate
6. Valid Passport (scan copy)
VALESCO SMS-INC. – 2F SMS BLDG. 1963 TAFT AVENUE, MALATE MANILA
MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
GOOD SALARY PACKAGE
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.