Chef De Partie - Pastry
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale or Female24 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipino
- At least 5 years’ experience working as Chef de Partie - Pastry or similar role.
- Familiar with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, blenders and dough sheeters.
- Preferably with experience in Hotel or Fine Dining Restaurants.
- Good understanding of food safety practices.
- Ability to read and follow recipes.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Be familiar with all items in the restaurant.
- Responsible for mixing, preparing and backing according to established standards.
- Guides subordinates in the preparation and presentation of bread and pastries.
- Follows the outlined standard and procedures precisely.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation.
- Ensures correct and safe use of all equipment, machinery and tools.
- Makes sure that all food items are received, checked and stored correctly.
- One (1) year contract.
- Medical insurance is provided by the company.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Macau and Manila after completion of contract.
For email applications, please send your CV to [email protected] Thanks!
* With Placement Fee.