1653-A, Taft Ave. Malate, Manila (infront Of Philippine Christian University), Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
Soft Paws Clinic
QualificationsMale27 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
Requisition ID No.: SP0601 - VETERINARIAN
Employer: Soft Paws Clinic
POEA Accreditation No.: For POLO Verification
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location:Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The ideal candidate must be Licensed Veterinarian with 5 years experienced is required for this position. The job requires Filipino Male applicants onlyand currently residing in Philippines.
You should have strong verbal and communication skills, accuracy and attention to details and committed to provide total quality job and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
You will be required to attach the following documentation requirements as stated below.
1. Updated resume with detailed job description.
2. Copy of Passport with 1year validity.
3. Copy of Highest Educational Diploma.
4. Copy of Board Rating.
5. Copy of PRC ID.
6. Copy of Previous Employment Certificates.
7. Copy of Training/Seminar Certificates.
8. Other documents that will justify your application for the mentioned position.
9. Copy of Exit Visa (if ex-abroad specifically in KSA).
Applicants are highly encouraged to send application via email at [email protected] (indicate on the subject line the Requisition and Position No. you are applying for. Example: REQ. ID NO. SP0601 – VETERINARIAN) and address to Sir Jeffrey.