Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
KING ABDULAZIZ MEDICAL CITY
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Respiratory Therapist I (Home Health Care)
- At least 4 years experience as Licensed Respiratory Therapist in a Tertiary Care Hospital
- Male/Female applicants
- Not more than 6 months gap
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
NGHA Riyadh – King Abdulaziz Medical City
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh, with a bed capacity of 1501, commenced its operations in May 1983. Since then, it has continued expanding, while providing services for a rapidly growing patient population in all of its catchments areas. Today, King Fahad National Guard Hospital has evolved to be part of the King Abdulaziz Medical City with many other prominent medical centers. Since its inauguration in February 2001; and within a short period, KAMC has been recognized as a distinguished healthcare provider.
- 1 year renewable contract every 6 months vacation
- Transportation & accommodation is free.
- Tax free salary
- Salary: SAR 6,605
Ms. Amie Emmanuel
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700