8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- Male; 25 to ████████████ .
- Technical certificate in automation / electrical maintenance
- 3 years' overall relevant experience in maintenance, preferably in oil/gas processing and production plant environment.
- Knowledge of all relevant plant and equipment.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical maintenance principles.
- Knowledge of the operations in petrochemical plants and of QAPCO operations and products
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
- IT proficiency
- Awareness of HSE and quality standards
- Attention to detail
- HSE & quality awareness
- Carry out maintenance on variety of complex automation systems such as calibration of transmitters, switches, control valves, analyzers, fire and gas detectors, cleaning of instrument in line with defined work orders, schedules and HSE guidelines.
- Measure voltage, current, resistance and all other electrical parameters as and when required in line with defined procedures.
- Check all security systems and related alarms including troubleshooting and diagnose routine breakdowns to facilitate timely corrective actions.
- Check the necessary stock levels of spare parts while storing them correctly to support effective inventory control.
- Arrange and maintain work tools in good condition and obtain the necessary material for the tasks to be performed.
- Carryout preventive maintenance activities according to defined schedules in order to facilitate uninterrupted operations.
- Participate in the shut down operations as per defined procedures and standards and in line with
- HSE guidelines.
- Attend to plant emergencies under the direction of the Automation Supervisor.
- Give work directions to contractors' work personnel for necessary maintenance and, installation
- works as directed and required by the supervisor and validate that work is performed according to the
- QAPCO's standards and specifications.
- Maintain logbook on maintenance tasks carried out in order to facilitate timely information availability and ready referencing.
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Yearly vacation.
- Accommodation and transportation are provided.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
E-mail your CV to: [email protected] or apply online at: www.ikonlink.com.
Visit our offices at:
Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 8th Floor, Algo Center, 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1227, License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-R
Cebu: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 2nd Floor, RKD Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014, License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02B
Davao: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., Rm. 221-222, 2nd Floor, Nova Tierra Square Bo., Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000, License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.