Senior Finance Staff
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
Job Openings in Japan
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
Job Description and Scope of Responsibility
- As a member of the Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) project, manage contracts, budgets, and billing for the organization that has been built on this FSSC project.
- Support for strengthening internal controls at regional FSSCs
- Support for internal and external audits of FSSC in each region
- Support the implementation of accounting standards and guidelines from HQ to FSSC in each region. Propose and prepare review plans for HQ, such as a review of the guidelines based on practice, when necessary.
- Support regional Center of Excellence (CoE) leads for ongoing FSSC projects
Required Skills, Skills and Qualifications
- Certified Public Accountant license (USCPA is also acceptable) and at least 5 years of experience in an auditing firm (preferably)
- MS-Excel skills
- Experience with SAP as a user and IFRS audit experience is a plus
- English: Business Level
- You will need to be able to communicate in English with members in various countries, respecting them and listening to their opinions while working proactively.