Trailer Mechanic (Kenworth)
Quebec Canada, Canada
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- KENWORTH Brand
- Diagnose issues in semi-trucks and tractor-trailers
- Perform preventative maintenance on trailers
- Test equipment and systems for performance
- Perform repairs to brakes and electrical systems
- Replace parts
- Document repairs
- Diagnoses and repairs medium to heavy-duty trailers, including preventative maintenance, inspections, repair to air and hydraulic brakes, warranty procedures, ABS systems, suspension, electrical and trailer body repairs with safety as the top priority.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves trailer related issues.
- Performs preventative maintenance on tractor and trailer equipment including routine technical repairs and completing repair orders.
- Remains technically proficient in all areas including trailer and basic parts administration.
- Performs general or routine welding with or without prints.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.