HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
Lihir Island, Papua New Guinea
6F BDO Building, 707 TM KALAW Cor. Churucca Street, Ermita, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC bound to LIHIR ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
3 PERSONS REQUIRED - NO PLACEMENT FEE
- Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma related to position applied.
- The job requires both Male applicants only
- Minimum of 5 years SOLID, PROVEN, RECENT EXPERIENCE as HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC is required for this position.
- with Overseas experience preferred but not required
- Applicants MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN CAT SIS (Service Information System), VIMS (Vital Information Management System), ET (Electronic Technician) tool
- Applicants MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in maintaining CAT, KOMATSU, HITACHI & BELL Heavy Equipment
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Heavy equipment with a trade background in Heavy Equipment.
- Air conditioning ticket
- Ability to operate machinery for movement and testing; light vehicles and heavy machinery
- Possess a basic knowledge of operational functions; electrical and mechanical ability and minor boiler making and welding skills
- Proficient in use of lifting equipment eg. Cranes, forklifts, overhead cranes
- Possess leadership and effective communication skills, showing a level of professional maturity
- Must display decisive decision making skills in cooperation with Superintendent eg. Deciding whether to put a machine back to work after temporary repairs
- Ability to analyze a situation and come up with a cost-effective solution.
Interested applicants may send their resume through email address at [email protected]
JOBLANE INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
6F BDO Building, 707 T.M. Kalaw corner Churucca Streets
Ermita, Manila City 1000
Contact Person: JOURDAN BATU (0908 8867 627)