RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 3-385-6933 / 8-533-9946 / 8-532-9204
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
• GCC Experience minimum 5 Years required.
• Trade Certificate from a reputed institute is a must.
• Age Limit: ████████████ Years.
• Buildings, Villas & Industrial experience is a must.
• Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for
pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
• Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water,
gas, steam, air, or other liquids
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to
• Installation of fire fighting piping, pumps and all components.
• Assembles fittings and valves for installation
• Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials
as needed for a building
• Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
• Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water
• Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians,
pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
• Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
• Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials
• Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and
intended uses of building
• Follows health and safety standards and complies with building
• Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions
• Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace
• Prepares bids and schedules and oversees other workers, such as
apprentices and helpers
• Good communication skills.
• Must know English. Arabic language will be additional plus
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong organization skills.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.