RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 3-385-6933 / 8-533-9946 / 8-532-9204
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
• GCC Experience minimum 5 Years required.
• Trade Certificate from a reputed institute is a must.
• Age Limit: ████████████ Years.
• Buildings, Villas & Industrial experience is a must.
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting,
intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches,
resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring
compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and
replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or
malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Proven experience as an electrician
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire
strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully
completed apprenticeship as an electrician
• Must read technical drawings and carry out works as per
• Must calculate quantities of Electrical materials from the
• Good communication skills.
• Must know English. Arabic language will be additional plus
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong organization skills.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.