RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAMA SAUCE FACTORY FOR FOOD INDUSTRIES
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
MAMA SAUCE FACTORY FOR FOOD INDUSTRIES
KSA - RIYADH
- Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. In-depth training may be required in order to prepare a Machine Operator for their daily duties.
- Machine Operators may work with mechanical or computer operated equipment. They must be technically-inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, Machine Operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
- Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
• Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
• Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
• Understanding of how operated machine works
• Conduct quality checks periodically
• Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
• Analyze machine operations and output if applicable
• Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Establish machinery and ensure entire production materials are obtainable.
- Operate and supervise equipment along with replenish materials as required.
- Inspect visually document results and production run.
- Identify and convey any malfunctions to concerned parties.
- Ensure to maintain cleanliness of assigned work floor and equipment.
- Head responsibility as machine operator for performing operation maintenance of automated equipment.
- Incorporate all training essential for turning into fully qualified.
- Ensure to complete all necessary reading and pass successfully machine certification associated written examination.
- Ensure to perform all duties safe and secured manner.
- Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing apt personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
- Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
- Provide required support and personal protective equipment guidelines to concerned personnel.
- Complete all documents related with equipment operation.
- Collaborate with engineers, supervisors and process engineers to enhance processes, procedures and training methods.
- Assist development of training materials to improve quality, processes and lessen cycle time.
Qualification: MACHINE OPERATOR PRODUCTION
- Twenty three - Thirty of Age Only
- High School Diploma or Vocational
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Physical agility
- Technical ability
- Spatial understanding
- Good Coordination
- Ability to read blueprints or production schematics is necessary
- Ability to keep up machinery
- Ability to do small to moderate repairs on machinery
- Experience working with said machinery
- Specialized training with said machinery
- Certification in operating said machine normally required
- Experience and having the right credentials is generally more important than college education
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi- automated machines
· Updated resume w/ 2x2 Picture
· Copy of Valid Passport at least 1.2 yr.
· PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUIREMENTS AT:[email protected]
· SUBJECT: MACHINE OPERATOR - MAMA SAUCE FACTORY
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-4PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904
Mobile: 09771141339/ 09685332365
LOOK FOR Mr. John
Email: [email protected]
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected from the applicant
Beware of Illegal Recruiters and Human Traffickers
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.