Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 8-899-2384/(02) 8-899-2385
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale27 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma/ Certificate in Heavy Equipment Mechanic/ Automotive Technology
- Comprehensive NC II training certificate required for a Diploma course
- 5-7 years experience in the similar position, 2-3 years working overseas preferred
- Specialized in cargo trucks, heavy duty forklifts, crane, spreader, side lifters, reach stackers and other container handling equipments with the ability to overhaul, calibrate, repair and troubleshoot hydraulic and electronic systems
- Knowledge in a diverse series of machines/ engines in Hyster, TCM, Omega, Volvo, Hangcha, Haulmark, Steelbro, JCB, Linkbelt, Kalmar, Howo-Sino, Hino, Hova, Nissan, Kubota, Isuzu, Cummins and Caterpillar
- Able to identify parts and interpret schematic diagrams on equipment manuals
- Strong physical strength with the capacity to lift and move equipments and tools without risking injury
- With driving skills and valid license
- Willing to travel
- Mature, firm decision maker and hardworking with the ability to work under pressure, long hours and on weekends
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working character with strong positive attitude
- Patience and with ability to remain calm in a stressful situation
- Establish partnership within and outside the team
- Can communicate in English well in both oral and written
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may send their updated resume (word format) at: [email protected] for initial evaluation. Indicate "Heavy Equipment Mechanic" as subject of your e-mail. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
*Due to continuous threat of COVID-19, Walk-In applicants are still prohibited to apply in our office until further notice. All applications must be sent ONLINE.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.