Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Employer
International Security & Communication COmpany
Nov 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
3rd Floor Jayyah Bldg. #2013 Pres.Quirino Ave. Corner San Pascual St.Malate,Manila
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Prepare single-line diagram, shop drawings, and as-built for projects and internal requirements.
- Interface with engineering, technical and project execution team for drawing or drafting requirements.
- Participate in meetings to discuss general project requirements that pertains to drafting work.
- Other tasks and reporting that may be assigned by the department head.
- A graduate from accredited university, college or institution. And Engineering degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in drafting using the latest version of AutoCAD application.
- Working knowledge in MicroStation is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Visio, Word, Excel, etc.
- Good communication skills both oral and written English. Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to write good technical reports (in English).
- Must have high integrity, a positive attitude, with ability to manage priorities and timelines.
- Able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
- Team player and collaborative to ensure details and instructions are clear to complete the requirements.
- Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision
- A good interpersonal character with the ability to interact with various nationalities.
Intrested applicants you may send your updated resume to [email protected]
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.