Sales Administration Clerk
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Employer
International Security & Communication COmpany
Nov 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
3rd Floor Jayyah Bldg. #2013 Pres.Quirino Ave. Corner San Pascual St.Malate,Manila
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- The Sales Administration Clerk takes care of primary office tasks that involve manual recording, filing, data entry using the Company’s in-house application, research, as well as the resolution of discrepancies related to any of the tasks performed.
- Answer incoming phone calls from the general system, transfer calls to the intended person or takes messages on behalf of the concerned person.
- Supports executive and regular company staff in acquiring flight booking and ticket purchase.
- Supports supervisory and executives by performing any assigned clerical or secretarial tasks.
- Keeping track of customer Purchase Orders (PO’s) especially those the major client such as Saudi Aramco, John Hopkins Healthcare, Saudi Arabian Basic Industries (SABIC), etc.
- Diligently monitor, coordinate these customer PO’s bid-closing date (BCD), delivery date and material ordering status to maintain the Company’s good performance standing with the customers.
- Establish and maintain good communication and relationship with the customer’s representative especially with major clients.
- Manage and maintain the major client’s vendor portal to ensure required information and documents are updated all the time.
- Manage and maintain the Sales Administration Department documents and folders in the designated computer network directory ensuring naming convention are followed and consistent.
Other tasks and reporting that may be assigned by the department head
- A graduate of Business Management or Administration course from a university or college.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in office clerical and administrative and clerical works interfacing with multiple departments and level of employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication skills both oral and written English. Arabic is a plus.
- Proficient in writing emails, its composition and should know how to observe email ethics especially wordings.
- Can easily adapt and learn software application process and workflow.
- Excellent clerical skills whether by hand on manual processes or making entries to a computer system.
- Ability to keep a good record-keeping and document management practice.
- Good adaptability to change and coordinate tasks to others for better result.
- Must be honest, accurate, with a sense of accountability, a positive attitude and collaborative.
- A good interpersonal character with the ability to interact with various nationalities.
Intrested applicants you may send your updated resume to [email protected]
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.