Application and Web Developer
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
3F AND 4F, JAYYAH BLDG, 2013 PRES QUIRINO AVE COR., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-9006/3-484-2247, 3-484-2095, 8-404-1334, 8-404-0303, 8-536-3480
Principal / Employer
International Security & Communication COmpany
Nov 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
3rd Floor Jayyah Bldg. #2013 Pres.Quirino Ave. Corner San Pascual St.Malate,Manila
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- The Application and Web Developer will establish efficient and reliant development foundation and structure.
- Manage and maintain efficient and reusable C# codes for various application modules for Proposals, Order management, Material Planning and Movement, Products and Inventory, HR, and a variety of tools to supplement the overall business workflows;
- Creates conceptual and functional design documents, study and understand existing environment, design and propose solutions to improve business workflows; and
- Manage other developers, provide technical leadership, conduct unit test of the application, codes to ensure it is according to established methods, standards and practices.
- A graduate of computer and/or IT related course from university or college.
- A minimum of 4 years proficiency with C# EF .Net and all of its underlying development structure, model and ecosystems;
- Experienced in the distributed application development environment;
- Experienced in developing various web-based business applications;
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and knowledge of the principle for good OOD programming concept to write flexible, scalable, maintainable, and reusable codes;
- Must have strong knowledge of web services, SOAP, XML, Razor, EF, J-Query, Knockout JS, AJAX, JASON, and HTML5 and Bootstrap technologies;
- Strong experience working with MS SQL database;
- Proficient working knowledge of code versioning tools Git, SVN, etc.;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Must have high integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and willing to do what it takes to make the team successful;
- Must have the ability to manage priorities and timelines;
- Able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency;
- Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision; and
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze for potential future issues.
Interested applicants you may send your updated resume to [email protected]
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.