Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 8-899-2384/(02) 8-899-2385
Principal / Employer
QualificationsMale27 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- 4-5 years experience as a reefer mechanic, 1-2 years working overseas preferred
- With experiences in a similar industry or organization preferred
- Comprehensive NC II training certificate is a plus
- Advanced knowledge and skill to operate, maintain and troubleshoot system
- Able to read and interpret schematic diagrams
- Able to perform intermediate repairs and installations including electrical and mechanical system
- Able to work with a flexible hand-body or in a prone position
- Excellent color vision
- With driving skills and valid license
- Willing to travel
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written
- Mature, firm decision maker and hardworking with the ability to work under pressure, long hours and on weekends
- With strong analytical skills
- Good working character with strong positive attitude
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may send their updated resume (word format) at: [email protected] for initial evaluation. Indicate "Reefer Mechanic" as subject of your e-mail. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
*Due to continuous threat of COVID-19, Walk-In applicants are still prohibited to apply in our office until further notice. All applications must be sent ONLINE.