DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia
Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-6152 / 8-522-1473
Principal / Employer
Prospective Client in DAMMAM
QualificationsMale28 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
WE ARE ACCEPTING
5 WORKSHOP MANAGER
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules, and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Operations.
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Work with the Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate AMS's services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with the Operations to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Discuss with team to identify appropriate courses of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client inquiries.
- Identify staff that requires on-going training and implements training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE: Submit a complete set of documents (Updated resume with picture, copies of school credentials, Employment Certificates, Training Certificates).
interested applicant may email their updated resume & other supporting documents to [email protected]
For more information, please contact the following numbers: SMART – 09992295782 GLOBE – 09177007750
DESERTWEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORP.
SUITE A,B & C TAFT BUSINESS CENTRE
2143 - 2159 TAFT AVE. BRGY. 709 ZONE 78
DISTRICT V. MALATE MANILA
"WE ARE NOT ENCOURAGING WALK-IN APPLICANTS DUE TO COVID19 OUTBREAK"
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE TO BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.