RIYADH, KSA, Saudi Arabia
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAWARID / PATCHI
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
AGE REQUIREMENT : 30 YEARS AND BELOW ONLY
1. Job Summary
As a Barista, you’ll need to follow menu orders and prepare your drinks & desserts in an extremely fast environment yet respecting the quality. You have to maintain your working station & equipment clean and in good condition. Your fridges and cabinets must be continuously replenished with appropriate products.
2. Responsibilities And Duties
· Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed
· Ensure a high standard of personal grooming and hygiene and maintain a professional appearance at all times
· Perform cleaning duties such as keeping the equipment and facilities clean & sanitized.
· Clean and polish the counter several times daily and polish glasses when necessary.
· Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including fridges, counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
· Have to keep the products at the counter away from any contamination risk. Cover and label products as appropriate.
· Check daily for expired products and throw away spoiled and expired products following the set procedures.
· Prepare the necessary setup prior to the service period.
· Follow the recipes & presentation
· Replenish food and beverage items at serving stations when needed.
· Place the finished orders to pick up area on a clean tray.
· Order items needed to replenish supplies (through the proper requisitioning process)
· Completely Perform daily checklists to make sure you did not miss any preparation.
· Handle the Maintenance responsibilities. Report any deficiency to the manager.
· Notify the manager-on-duty about 86 items (beverage or desserts)
· Customer focus
· Attention to details
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.