ASSOCIATE CHOCOLATE COORDINATOR
RIYADH, KSA, Saudi Arabia
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAWARID / PATCHI
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
AGE REQUIREMENT : 30 YEARS AND BELOW ONLY
Sales Associate/Arranger/Counter Specialist
1. Job Summary
Responsible for achieving sales targets by handling sales activities in terms of dealing with customers, explaining products features, helping customers on choosing the suitable product and maintaining a long-term relationship with them.
2. Responsibilities And Duties
· Apply Paychi system and standards
· Comply with and implement company policies and procedures.
· Adhere to the defined working hours as per Assistant Showroom Manager’s instructions.
· Work effectively to meet sales targets and goals.
· Greet customers, determine their needs and requests, answer their inquiries and questions and maintain long term relationship with them to achieve sales targets and goals.
· Help customer make selections by offering suggestions and opinions for certain products as per their requirements and needs and explaining the advantages and features of available products in an attractive persuaded way.
· Communicate customers’ feedback and complaints to the Assistant Showroom Manager.
· Keep the shelves stocked with products and inform the Assistant Showroom Manager in case of stock shortage.
· Inform the Assistant Showroom Manager in the cases related to product return and exchange, customer complaints, and customer feedback in order to perform the proper actions.
· Handle payments and billing activities related to sales, receiving payments, processing credit and debit cards, issuing receipts and bills, recording daily sales and balancing cash registers, handling refunds and exchanges, etc.
· Report to Direct Manager as requested.
· Customer Focus
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.