RIYADH, KSA, Saudi Arabia
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAWARID / PATCHI
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
AGE REQUIREMENT : 30 YEARS AND BELOW ONLY
1. Job Summary
Oversee, coordinate and assist in the implementation of the company’s standards, procedures and policies to achieve stated goals in guest service and satisfaction, as well as cleanliness and sanitation. Act as the direct link between the Team Leader and the service staff. Assist the team leader and branch manager in communicating all their instructions to the service staff and constantly make sure that the entire service staff is delivering the best quality service that they are capable of delivering.
2. Responsibilities And Duties
· Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed
· Responsible to follow up on the Team Leader checklist performed by the person in charge of the opening. A Head waiter should follow up on all the required tasks such as:
o Briefing direction.
o Reservation direction.
· responsible to follow up on the Team leader checklist performed by the person in charge of the closing. A Head Waiter should follow up on all the required tasks such as:
o De-briefing directions.
o Logbook follow up and proper reporting.
o Correct and mistakes-free cash settlement.
o Handle end of day financial reports.
· assist the branch manager and Team Leader in controlling Inventories and breakages and has to follows- up on all the numbers and variances that appear during the inventory checkups
· Assisting in checking the quality of received food and beverage products at the branch.
· Ensuring that all products on the menu (either food or beverage) are being consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
· Ensuring the Runners and dispatchers are never left unattended and all guests are welcomed in a friendly, smiling and enthusiastic way.
· Making sure that all guests are given highly responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times within the boundaries of the organizations standards and norms
· Verifying that guests receive the food quality set by the company
· Participating in resolving all customer complaints, no matter how minor they are. Never thinking that wowing customers is by offers only
· Training employees about sanitation and cleanliness.
· Ensuring that the branch is impeccably clean, pleasant and tidy
· Carefully watching for chipped small ware (chinaware and glassware) and ensuring that it is taken out of circulation immediately through close coordination with the Stewarding staff and reporting problems to the Branch Manager as appropriate
· Controlling cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Maintaining and adhering to billing policies and procedures.
· Arrange meal breaks for team members
· Continually strive to develop the staff technically and professionally
· Ensure that the employees are always properly dressed.
· Be knowledgeable about the disciplinary actions policy and procedures in order to take fair and consistent actions. Report any breaches to the Team Leader.
· Provides feedback to the Team Leader when evaluating staff members
· Customer focus
· Attention to details
· Developing & motivating others
· Relationship building
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.