RIYADH, KSA, Saudi Arabia
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAWARID / PATCHI
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
AGE REQUIREMENT : 30 YEARS AND BELOW ONLY
1. Job Summary
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and Satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
2. Responsibilities And Duties
· Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed
· Implement service and production standards (service sequences, production manners, etc) understanding that these have been developed to enhance the brand.
· Responsible to follow up on the checklist performed by the person in charge of the opening. He/she should follow up on all the required tasks such as:
o Staff needs.
o Briefing direction
o Reservation direction
o Employee cost reduction
o New comer trainee booklet follow up
· Responsible to follow up on the checklist performed by the person in charge of the closing. He should follow up on all the required tasks such as:
o Labor cost during closing period (avoid overstaffing)
o De-briefing directions
o Logbook follow up and proper reporting
o Correct and mistakes-free cash settlement
o Handle end of day financial reports
· Follow the ordering, receiving and storing procedures strictly.
· Always act in the best interests of the company with regard to minimizing costs (food, beverage, labor and all other reachable expenses)
· Receiving: The TL is responsible to receive the goods and make sure that the quantities delivered are requested.
· Managing Inventories and breakage: The TL follows- up on all the numbers and variances that appear during the inventory. He/she is responsible of all calculations related to the variances (report appropriate deductions per department)
· He/she is responsible of checking the quality of received food and beverage products at his/her branch.
· Ensure all received products are stored in their designated locals (dry stores, cold chambers and freezers) properly and safely
· Periodically check the branch store so that a constant flow of food and beverages items is assured. (check expiry dates, damaged products and report as necessary)
· Is responsible for ensuring the entrance, cashier, and dispatcher is never left unattended and all guests are welcomed in a friendly, smiling and enthusiastic way.
· Ensure that all guests are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times along the standards set for the restaurant
· Participate in resolving all customer complaints, no matter how minor they are. Never think that wowing customers is by offers only
· Achieve company targets in appearance of his/her branch, its sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees.
· Ensure that his/her branch is impeccably clean, pleasant and tidy
· Is responsible to reach the daily target which is related to the monthly target.
· Cash collection: The TL is in charge to maintain a healthy cycle of delivering the cash for the responsible person
· Is responsible for preparing the staff schedules and posts them after seeking approval of the branch manager at least 48 hours in advance. Reviews current staffing levels when preparing the schedules.
· Train and develop capable Head Waiters and other staff members
· Ensure that the employees are always properly dressed
· Provides feedback to the branch manager when evaluating staff members
· Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
· Customer focus
· Attention to details
· Developing & motivating others
· Relationship building
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.