Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-6152 / 8-522-1473
Principal / Employer
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- Agriculture related.
- Knowledge about soil preparation, fertilization, watering, growth diagnosis work of seedling, seedling planting work and harvesting work.
- Measurement work of three phases (solid phase, liquid phase, gas phase) of the soil.
- Candidates must be at least High School Graduate or College Level/Undergraduate or may have at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
- Female, preferably Single, at least 5 feet tall.
- Applicants must be 22 to ████████████ .
- NO BODY TATTOO.
- Willing to work for 3 years.
- Ex-Japan Trainee is automatically disqualified.
- Applicants who know at least basic Japanese Language (Nihongo) will be given priority.
- One year experience in farming or related job
- Updated Resume
- Latest Passport
- PSA Birth Certificate (must not be late registered)
- Diploma ( for DECS Authentication)
- Latest 2x2 picture
Qualified candidates may email their CVs to [email protected]
Interested candidates may contact us at: (02) 8 521-6152
" For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers."