Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
AZBIL SAUDI LIMITED
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- To monitor & support Day to day Electrical & instrumentation maintenance activities and ensure proper execution of PM’s close co-ordination with Planning & area maintenance team
- Provide technical advice during troubleshooting and corrective action of instrument breakdown or failures to find the root cause and best solution in order to restore the functionality back to normal.
- Attend to technical query by operation personnel and provide advice/solution according to best engineering practices to address issues which affect the operation.
- Upgrade & improve design through MOC, including MOC implementation, execution and material identification.
- Develop the plan, scope and lead the execution of shutdown works for Electrical & Instrumentation to ensure completion within the specified window.
- To supporting mechanical team for major equipment overhauling & from E&I side scope and spare parts requirement
- To providing materials specification & technical support to Catalog team for standardization
- ·To providing support to SCD for material technical clarification, material selection & RFQ technical evaluation day to day procurement
- Populate inputs into SAP system to ensure data and history of equipment maintenance activities are captured accurately. Provide inputs to maintenance planner with regards to instrument maintenance activities for his consolidation into Integrated Operation Plan.
- Technical communication with other department among Clint and vendors.
- Critical Spare parts identification for instrumentation systems.
Well experience in Handling DCS,PLC,VFD and Field instruments
Kindly send your updated resume to: [email protected]