Chef De Partie / Bakery
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
5672222 loc 9350 and 9649
Principal / Employer
Magsaysay Global Services Inc
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
1. Chef De Parties Bakery and Viennoiseries (CDP Bakery/Baker) Candidate with a work history from French Artisan Bakery anywhere in middle east.
• Qualification: Hotel Management Graduation or Specialization Certificate in Bakery
• Experience: Minimum 10 Years of Proven experience Internationally in Pastry and Bakery, 2 Years at least worked in Croissants and Laminated Doughs.
• Key Skills: Extensive Knowledge in Modern French Bakery “Croissants, Puff Pastries & Artisan Breads”.
• Hands-on Knowledge in handling Dough sheeter and laminated dough.
• Able to manage daily production and Maintain Hygiene Standards in the Kitchen.
• Proactive, Flexible, and Communicative. Able to work under pressure.
• Salary Breakup: Total Salary 2900 SAR (Basic Salary – 2250 SAR + Food Allowance 200 SAR)
Salary is slightly negotiable based on Candidate profile on exceptional case (If the candidate has strong proven skill in Croissants and laminated doughs) Duty Hours: 9 hours with 1-hour break As Per Saudi labour law. (Total Working Hours 8) Other Benefits: Accommodation, Transportation to work place, Medical Insurance provided by the company Contract & Leave Vacation: 2 Years Contract. Upon Completion of contract, company will provide two way tickets to country of Origin. Leave Holidays as per Saudi Standard Labour Law.
Interested and qualified applicants may register and apply for this job at www.magsaysaycareers.com
Kindly anticipate email/text notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
POEA License POEA-013-LB-032714-R
7th floor, Times Plaza Bldg. U.N Avenue, Ermita, Manila
“For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.”
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.