RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Employer
MAMA SAUCE FACTORY FOR FOOD INDUSTRIES
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Research and development Specialist
MAMA SAUCE FACTORY FOR FOOD INDUSTRIES
KSA - RIYADH
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science required.
- 3-5 years' experience in product development in the food industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Broad based expertise in technologies use
- Ability to function effectively individually and in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate in with cross-functional groups: Marketing, Market Research, Procurement, Plant Management, Vendors, Customers, etc.
A food technologist, otherwise known as a food scientist, is someone who works in the food processing industry and works to help develop healthy, safe, and convenient food products. They continually work to develop better methods of food preservation, better processing and packaging procedures, better storage and even better delivery processes. They also research harmful food additives and develop substitutes in order to make sure foods are safe and healthy. Some work for the government to assist in food labeling, or to visit restaurants and food processing plants to make sure they meet sanitation codes and safety regulations.
- Collaborate with Chef, and other departments (QA/QC, Sales, Purchasing, and Operations) to accurately and efficiently convert chef recipes into R&D specifications.
- Provide product development and technical support/analysis for new and existing ingredients.
- Collaborate with chefs, derive, and analyze nutritional values of chef recipes/R&D specs to guide development of products that meet customer's unique nutritional requirements.
1. Develop ingredient statements, nutritional declaration, and FDA- compliant labels.
2. Enter ingredient statements into Nutritional Analysis software.
3. Serve as internal expert on Nutritional Analysis software.
- Assess and implement process improvements in order to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage artwork development and approval process.
- Provide technical assistance to facilitate accurate and efficient technology transfer for full scale production.
- Oversee product data entry, assignment of product code, and development of Bill of Material.
- Request raw material specifications and other necessary documentation for ingredient and supplier approval.
- Product development scientists conduct thorough research on products and consumers. Research might be basic, such as finding a new source for a deliverable, or applied research, such as testing the safety of manufacturing processes. For example, in the food manufacturing industry, a product researcher's duties can extend beyond simply improving the flavor, taste, or nutritional value of food. They also might improve how a product is packaged, shipped, or stored.
- Much product research is done in labs and factories. It's helpful for developers to understand the manufacturing processes in order to come up with ways to improve products. If a product doesn't exist, scientists may get input from others to develop something entirely new.
- A PDS in the food manufacturing industry might enhance the way fish is processed at a plant by applying new preservatives so that it lasts longer or can withstand more extreme temperatures. These scientists might also improve how fish is packaged by researching the effects that the current storage methods have on its taste or nutritional value. Perhaps the current packaging affects the product's flavor or allows exposure to harmful bacteria or chemicals. A product development scientist can work to improve these areas and develop something to counteract such issues.
- Updated resume w/ 2x2 Picture
- Copy of Valid Passport at least 1.2 yr.
· PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUIREMENTS AT:[email protected]
· SUBJECT: R&D SPECIALIST - MAMA SAUCE FACTORY
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-4PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904
Mobile: 09771141339/ 09685332365
LOOK FOR Mr. John
Email: [email protected]
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected from the applicant
Beware of Illegal Recruiters and Human Traffickers
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.