Apply Until: Feb 28, 2020
G/F, 2/F & 3/F (LW) BMH Centre 3963 Yague St. Brgy. Sta.Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Dec 16, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019
3963 BMH Centre Yague St. Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Makati City
QualificationsMale or Female22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Welcome to Bison Management Corporation.
To start with the processing of your application, kindly review the set of qualifications for the position of an English Teacher for Japan.
- English: Native level
- Age: 22- ████████████
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- With 2+ years working experience with children (must)
- Must be a graduate of BA/BS Degree from a reputable university where English is the primary language; all majors accepted
- Ability to work a full-time 40-hour workweek from Tuesday to Saturday
- Ability to work 10AM-7PM, 11AM-8PM and 12PM-9PM as decided by the branch school manager
- Japanese language ability, as well as teaching and/or business experience is helpful, but not necessary
Amity Corporation offers a competitive minimum salary of 255,000 Yen per month for first year teachers, visa sponsorship, subsidized housing, subsidized corporate health insurance, and more. Teachers are also eligible for monthly bonuses which are dependent on the number of students and class load, as well as a contract completion bonus.
If you believe that you have the qualifications, then please prepare the following documents and personally bring them to Bison office, 3rd Floor Bison Centre 3963 Yague St., Brgy Sta Cruz, Makati City. We have our open house every Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 4:00PM, please come in business attire:
1. Comprehensive and Updated Resume
2. Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma (PRC license is not required)
3. Cover Letter (minimum of 250 words) – Stating your intentions and motivations for applying to this position.
Kindly address your Cover Letter to:
2-3-23 Kousei-cho, Kita-ku,
Okayama 700-8610 Japan
(086) 224-1612/ Fax: (086) 234-9593
4. Essay (maximum of 500 words) - "What would you want to accomplish while living and working in Japan?"
We wish you all the best on your application and we look forward to a mutual and beneficial partnership with you. You may also refer friends and family members who would be interested to the position. For other options, we are also looking for English teachers bound for China. The qualifications are the same plus a TESOL certificate or any equivalent English teaching certificate.