Bolt Torquing Specialist
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8331242 ; 5519676 ; 5517452 ; 5511910
Principal / Employer
GLOBAL MOZON INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
The primary function of this position is to supervise the execution of the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using Manual, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Bolt Torquing Equipment. The role is also required to perform pressure testing and leak testing of systems using test equipment.
- Ensure Bolt Torquing duties are carried out to Client and Company specifications and operating procedures which include:
- Selecting suitable equipment to suit application
- Selecting correct torque and tension values from Company provided information
- Execution of bolt torquing activities utilizing hydraulic torque wrenches, hydraulic tensioners, ancillary bolting equipment and hydraulic pumps to ensure that the site equipment is maintained on a regular and daily basis throughout the work scope duration
- Experienced in supervising technicians in using tensioning and torque wrench equipment
- Effective assistance and completion of relevant Company documentation
- Engage and assist with the completion of Company assessments and competency programmes
- Develop Bolt Torquing procedures as required
- Assist in front end planning of projects
- Maintain equipment in good and proper order
- Effectively communicate with the Client representative, office Engineering Team and Site Teams to ensure all site activities are progressed in a timely manner
- Ensure proper housekeeping (all work sites left in clean and safe condition upon completion of job)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Site Engineer
- Ability to administer training on proper torqueing and tensioning techniques
- ASME Bolting Specialist Qualification Program
- Advanced Assembling and Tightening Bolted Connections Course
- An acceptable combination of qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar position
- Related industry courses
- Hands on experience in onshore/ offshore facilities.
- Excellent communications skills
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information, make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and?
- promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
NOTE: An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements. Please also note that the successful candidate will be required to at
tend duties at the Client’s offices/facilities as needed.
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to email@example.com or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.