JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 17, 2020
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
Auto Electrician Responsibilities:
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
Auto Electrician Requirements:
- High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
- Proven work experience as an Auto Electrician.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
- Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
Interested applicants you may submit your CV/Resume to my email: [email protected] for assessment & review. Employer's Tentative Interview will on 2nd of October.