3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
truck mechanics perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems. They repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids. Truck mechanics routinely use computerized equipment along with lathes, welding torches, pneumatic wrenches, hydraulic jacks, screwdrivers, pliers, mallets and precision gauges. They also test drive trucks before and after repairs.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.