CNC Machine Operator (Cardboard Packaging)
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Employer
RM Recrutement International
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- At least high school graduate;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience from cardboard packaging manufacturing companies.
- Must have experience in using the following machines or other similar machines:
• Printing press
- Rapidex Flexo folder gluer (FFG 1641) 1.6 M x 4.1M or 66" x 162"
- Martin Flexo folder gluer
- Bobst Flexo folder gluer
- Curioni Flexo folder gluer
- De Heng 2020, slitter 16 blades
• Honeycomb machine
- Shenxi fully automatic honeycomb panel line
- Must be knowledgeable in CNC programming;
- Must have training related to the field;
- Has an ability to communicate in English
- Operate machines which cut, fold, glue, or clip paper and cardboard to make boxes, corrugated cartons, and other articles
- Operate machines which glue paper to cardboard and cut it into required lengths
- Operate machines which press the paper to form drinking cups and other containers
- Operate machines which cut, glue, and fold the paper to make envelopes or paper bags
- Operate other paper converting machines to form products such as paper tubes, cards, paper towels or diapers
- Clean and lubricate machine and perform other routine machine maintenance
- Set up machines.
For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.