2/F, 426 Bulalakaw, Plainview Subdivision, Mandaluyong, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-477-4406 / 8-477-6495 / 8-477-6498
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
ZAMIL OFFSHORE COMPANY
BOUND TO DAMMAM
Position : Carpentry Supervisor
JOB PURPOE JOB PURPOSEJOB PURPOSE
· To supervise, direct, and coordinate the daily activities of the Carpentry section.
· Ensure that the all carpentry activities for repairs and new build vessels comply to applicable industry Standards and are of great aesthetic finishes.
· Coordination with QC to meet all ITP / contractual obligations
· Ensure work completion of work within allocated budget and schedule.
· Adequate knowledge on this job is critical to ensure safety.
§ Organise and supervise the work of the all teams to ensure that all work / activities are undertaken in an efficient manner, which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
§ Ensure all tools & materials in use are always maintained and inform segment head about any shortcomings.
§ MRF to stores for material management and ensure maintain MSL for critical items / tools
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
§ Provide inputs and implement policies, systems and procedure for the assigned team so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
§ Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
· Prepare sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet Zamil Offshore and departmental requirements, policies and quality standards.
Health & Safety
· Maintain an awareness of all health and safety rules applying to the assigned tasks and tools to ensure that safe working practices are observed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
•Relevant Vocational / Technical School, Course, Diploma
• At least 10 years of experience in a similar job.
• 5 years of experience as Foreman
· Excellent Carpentry skills
· Supervisory skills
· Interpersonal skills
Interested applicants may send comprehensive resume word file format and Certificate Of employment,
Tel. No. : 8477 4406// 8477 6098
Cellphone Numbers 09088867683/09989647718/09176209914
ATTENTION TO MS. MONETTE- 09216015598
ASMACS Recruitment Services Inc. 426 Bulalakaw Street, Plainview Subdivision Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines POEA License No. : 032-LB-021815-R
Tel No: (2) 4774406 Fax No. : (2) 535 2906 Website: www.asmacsgroup.net