ACCOUNTANT (HERFY FOOD - RIYADH)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 12, 2020
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
CV SENDING THRU SKYPE INTERVIEW
LOOK TO MS. REINA
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME (WORD FORMAT, DETAILED WITH 2x2 PICTURE, OBJECTIVES, PERSONAL INFORMATION, WORK EXPERIENCE with JOB DESCRIPTION, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAININGS and SEMINAR)
SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANT - HERFY FOOD (RIYADH)
PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL : [email protected]
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- CMA, ACCA or any post graduate related certificate would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in reputed companies espcially in ( Cake, Meat) factories
- SAP knowledge and experience is a must.
- Problem solving, time management, communication and analytical skills is highly required.
- Attention to details and ability to take preventive actions for expected issues.
- Salary negotiable.
Monitor, Maintain and develop standard costing system to insure accurate product cost and control expenses to make the maximum use of the company’s resources. Monitor the internal control system detecting gaps predicting future problems and resolve them.
- Applies principles of cost accounting to conduct studies which provide detailed cost information.
- Plan studies, and collects data to define costs of business activity, like raw material purchases, labor, and overhead and analyze data obtained to insure accurate product costing.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to define effects on costs.
- Following up production activity and check pending consumption to insure appropriate material consumption on system.
- Approving purchase orders, making sure all price increases are justified and no extra quantities are purchased, also insure that proper importing expenses have been consider in foreign POs along with validating all tax codes and conditions.
- Check and analyze manufacturing expenses monthly comparing to budget, highlighting and justifying callouts and advising with the required actions to be followed.
- Monitor and control maintenance activity and expenses, making sure that all actual breakdowns and preventive maintenance is properly reflected on SAP.
- Monitor production variance to detect any callout before it happens.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts, defining, investigating, and reconciling deviations.
- Follow up inventories activity and insure the adherence to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Periodically check stock levels, highlighting non-moving items and over stock.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Variance Analysis, Monthly
- Expenses Analysis, (Categorized) Monthly
- Breakeven Point Analysis, Annually
- Capacity Utilization Report, Monthly
- Over & Under Applied Overhead, Monthly
- Inventory Reports Set, Monthly
- Over Stock,
- Safety Stock Levels,
- Stock Vs. Purchases Vs. Usage.
KINDLY SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME and PASSPORT COPY TO MY EMAIL [email protected] FOR EVALUATION.
LIGHT & HOPE OVE RSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-4PM
Telephone: (02) 8559-5904 / (02) 8353 8978
Mobile: 09121931860 / 09167353231
Look to Ms. Reina
Email / Facebook: [email protected]
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LightHopeOverseasPlacementAgencyInc